Legalise an Educational or Professional Certificate

Apostilles Direct can legalise a UK-issued Educational or Professional Certificate to be used anywhere in the world.

Here are some of the types of Certificates that can be legalised:-

  • GCSE (CSE) Qualifications
  • A/AS/O Levels Qualifications
  • City & Guilds / B-TEQ / GNVQ Qualifications
  • University Degrees (such as a BA etc.)
  • College Diplomas
  • Professional Qualifications (such as ACCA, PGCE etc.)

In addition, the Certificate must have been issued from an ‘Accredited or Recognised Body’.

Educational Certificates from online and correspondence courses are unable to be legalised by certain Embassies & Consulates.

We can either legalise the Original Certificate or we can have a copy legalised from the Original you send to us.   Either way, we will need the Original or a copy Certified by a UK Solicitor before they can be legalised.

Ready to Get Started?

Select the Country below you wish to use the document in

If you don’t see the country you need, get in touch now