Legalise a Marriage Certificate

Apostilles Direct can legalise your UK-issued Marriage Certificate to be used anywhere in the world.     Marriage Certificates can only be legalised on the Original Certificate or an Official Copy that has been produced by the General Register Office (GRO).  If you have an Islamic Marriage Certificate, please see our Attest an Islamic Marriage Certificate page.

We are unable to legalise photocopies even if they have been certified by a Solicitor or a Notary.

Ready to Get Started?

Select the Country below you wish to use the document in

If you don’t see the country you need, get in touch now