Legalise Identification Documents

Apostilles Direct can legalise UK-issued identification documents to be used overseas.   Typically these documents would be either: –

  • A UK Passport issued by the Passport Office
  • A Driving Licence issued by the DVLA

As it is not possible to legalise the actual original document, the legalisation is carried out on an official Certified Copy.   If you wish to get the Certified Copy done yourself before sending it to us for legalisation, then you can take your document to your own UK Solicitor or Notary Public who can make a Certified Copy for you.

If you are unable to do this, then you are welcome to securely send us your original Passport or Driving Licence and our Solicitor will make a Certified Copy for you before we start the legalisation process.

Ready to Get Started?

Select the Country below you wish to use the document in

If you don’t see the country you need, get in touch now